The 5th Annual Medical Device Regulations Conference will be held November 8, 2017 at the University of Georgia Gwinnett Campus in Lawrenceville, GA (suburban Atlanta). This conference is jointly sponsored by the UGA College of Pharmacy and the US Food and Drug Administration.
This event will attract companies and regulators from throughout the Southeast in a collaborative arena to learn the latest about the fundamental changes now occurring in the medical device industry that affect all of us. A selection of the important topics that will be covered include:
- An update from FDA management on the recently announced reorganization of the Office of Regulatory Affairs, which is responsible for performing all medical device company inspections.
- Clinical Evaluation Expert will review changes to MEDDEV 2.7.1 Revision 4 – Clinical Evaluation Report (CER) Requirements, which impacts all companies that have medical device products approved in Europe or plan to submit EU device applications.
- Notified Body speakers will provide an update on the new European MDR
- Industry speakers will provide best practices for transitioning to ISO 13485:2016, insights on how to effectively manage contract manufacturers and the role of Quality and Regulatory organizations in mergers and acquisitions.
Your support and participation are integral to the success of the event! This is also a powerful opportunity to reach a uniquely targeted audience and demonstrate your commitment to the medical device industry.
Contact Al Jacks for information and sponsorship opportunities.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone – 678-985-6827
|Complimentary Conference Registrations ($500 value ea.)||3||2||1||0|
|Listing on Website||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Listing on Signage||✔||✔||✔|
|Logo on Website & Bag||✔||✔|